Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Earthquake

Around 5 min ago the ground started shaking....Hades freaked out....and yeah we had an earthquake that everyone was anticipating for a long time...Jack was like "did you feel it? earthquake?" and then he found out it's 5.6 and started from Chino Hills. At the time I thought about getting out of the apt, but then saw how scared Hades was and decided to just pet him and stay. We are on third floor anyway....so the worst comes to it the whole building collapses and we can still be on the top of almost everything....

Last time there was a big earthquake in LA was back when I was still in college I think. Hades was deep asleep and he didn't even bother to wake up. Now he is really scared that he keeps on staring at the wall, and even his treats would not get him to move. Maybe he knew about it few days ago? since he started to act all weird and got easily scared for the past few days? People are saying there is supposed to be a bigger one that comes from another direction....but I guess this current one should help release some of the power? It's weird how people at San Diego felt it too since with the number doesn't seem that big....Well...my coffee was all spilled out and I didn't even notice it...so....who am I to say?

The earthquake kinda got me thinking how horrible it must have been when TW had that 921 thing. I guess there are just so many natural disasters we humans cannot prevent. Hopefully not much was damaged this round....

No comments: