Monday, July 21, 2008

Not that easy to jump in and out of things....

Over weighted after every weekend seems to be the on going routine for me. I guess we just over eat every weekend that is why. It would take me another 5 days to get my weight back in normal, and then weekend comes again....right....isn't it just like life? everything goes in cycles...

I was reading Ivan's blog describing their party which the family had for Xiao-Zhen (and also grandma's BD coming up in Aug I supposed?). It feels quite amazing that my cousin is actually coming to the states for her master's degree now. Can't believe I am already this old and the little cousins have already grown up. Can't believe my youngest bro is already preparing for his college exam and he is actually 13 years younger than me....Time really flies...

Theo got back last week and I guess he has been really bored....or maybe has relationship stress that he wants to talk about...so he has been trying to find me on line since he doesn't have my new cell phone number...lol....Spent a little time chatting with him and listening to his relationship problems here and there....at the same time thinking it's not very likely anything would get solved or changed in the future....

I was quite amused that Theo told me by now he realized "finding someone that has the same life values, topics to talk about, and has things to share in life is far more important than just going for the looks".....right....I guess most guys notice this when they are in some deep sxxx and cannot get out of it already....lol....but again....how many people actually have the luck of finding that person who you will always fun sharing life with? A lot of marriages are just sustained without things people want...and that is life....

Anyway....just thought it's something worth making a note with. We will see if he gets married next year....in my opinion....he most likely will since everyone is pushing for it....lol...

No comments: