Tuesday, December 11, 2007

15 days

Jay was asking if we want to hang out around X-mas and New year cuz Charlene has vacations around that time. I told him we are not gonna be around until the 30th so maybe we can try the new year. I guess it just gets harder and harder to hang out with friends when nobody plans anything ahead of time cuz everyone is busy. I guess I am the only person who lives in a style of a bum and work around 3 hours a day at the most. On top of that....now with married people there are more to consider whenever we want to plan things. No wonder married people don't have friends...

Jay do go to Chicago almost every other week now. I told him we should just plan a Chicago trip when he is having business trip so we get to use his rental car and also crash at his hotel to save money. We will also bring his wife along so he can concentrate on working while we take her out for fun. I know...I am just so good at planning trips and also good at saving money through connections...maybe I should come up with some travel agency that specialize in budget trips...

Di-No didn't give me a call at all yesterday so I called them this morning. It turned out that the logic board they ordered to fix my macbook was a defected one so they ordered again...hopefully things will get done tomorrow if the board they get tomorrow is good. It's quite amazing how many defected parts I have encountered from mac...yes...lucky me...

15 days left....

No comments: