Friday, December 14, 2007

Who do I look like?


Ok...so I was awake early thanks to Tiff's mom again....morning phone calls just drive me nuts. Apparently Tiff is not practicing all that well with the new teacher with her piano...and I am called on duty to help out...I really doubt it would go any better....some people are really not meant to be musicians if you know what I am talking about....a little talent is not gonna carry you through all the way....sighs....

So I guess I agreed to just help out for few weeks since the new teacher is out of town for a while. I just got myself more messed up schedule for few weeks and then I guess life will be back to normal. I will probably be all pissed off by her playing too but then she is kinda like a friend...sighs...who says teaching is a good way to make money? it just kills you early....anyway...since I woke up so early I had time to browse over people's stuff on facebook...this celebrity look thing I found was kinda funny....I tried it and it explains why I kinda like Zhang Ziyi most amongst the China stars....even though I DO NOT think I look like her....and most of the celebrities listed there I have no idea who they are...and....Mariah Carey? what the heck? never liked her....orz

Anyway...I got my macbook back yesterday. They had to fix both the logic board and the DC import to get it back to work. So if I had mac store do that originally I would be spending up to around 1000 by now cuz they would not fix it with my warranty. I cautiously asked on the phone regarding how much I had to pay (thinking they already fixed everything I can't tell them to put things back to the broken stage).....and the guy went "oh...nothing". So that is the end of the story....I got my macbook to Di-No's and they fixed everything under my warranty without charging me a cent. I guess I do have God's blessings to get things done with a cheaper way since I don't have that much money to waste....lol...

Have to stop writing now....and start my hectic day with some bible reading before lunch...hopefully it will get me through the day with my headache and all that....

No comments: