Tuesday, December 18, 2007

When you are trapped you are trapped

I guess the worst feeling one can get in life is to have a very depressed mood and yet having nobody around to really sooth you or provide any sort of solutions. In fact it really does not matter if you have someone around you cuz the person right next to you may have no way of making you feel any happier. Sometimes you don't even understand why you are just so upset, but having someone around you who is not able to provide help may just make you feel more lonely at heart.

People tell you that you are the only solution to your problems....or they tell you God is the only solution....but then God may just seem so abstract and far away when those around you who are supposed to mean a lot to you can't even stretch their fingers to do anything. Seriously if one knows what exactly to do to make him/herself feel happier instantly, then what use is it to tell other people to do exactly just that? If everyone needs precise instructions to make everything better, then why doesn't God just tell us EXACTLY what we should do every min of your life so that we are guaranteed a spot in heaven?

If there is nothing that two people are working towards together in life...then what is the point of putting two people together really? If days are meant to be lived just because you have to live each day, then what is the purpose of life? I don't believe life is a exercise of love if loving someone at the end drains all your energy up. Should we then live to die? or die to live? Jacob is right that he said I am not a person who completely live with my eyes fixed on God, and yet I am not sure I can just live a life without having God in my mind. How sad is that? I don't even know what the heck I am living for, and I am sure not happy with my life for the longest period of time already. It's amazing to think how unhappy I am with the background and family that I have. Come to think about it, it's my own choice to live away from what I have and at the end trap myself....

Yeah I can definitely say I am not feeling any happier right at this point when I am sitting here upset about not able to deal with my sadness while my "better" half, who is supposed to figure out if he can help, sleeps in peace as there is nothing on this planet earth he can do better than trying to ignore me. No wonder Men are descendants of Adam and women all act like Eve tries to survive by taking stupid actions. It must be a curse all the way from the garden of Eden. What nice and beautiful creatures God made...ironic enough...

1 comment:

Billy said...

It was indeed a curse because of Adam and Eve's wrong choices.

However, situation can always be changed by making the right choice.

Even if Jesus can magically lift your spirit, will you be able to not get super angry at me again in the future? Where is that stupid fire coming from?

I don't believe I was wrong for buying a $30 gift for Darren... and this was sufficient for you to lose it. Lord knows in the future, I might even actually mess up and make a real mistake, what then?

You'd lose all hope for living?

Please please please... remember LOVE.

Without love, living in Eden, living in paradise with God can feel 'trapped'. That was why A&E at the forbidden fruit!!!

But with love, being nailed and crucified on the cross is actually the ultimate freedom.

The first Adam chose poorly.

The second Adam chose lovingly.

I don't have plenty of gold and silver..., I'm sure I'm also not the best husband in the world. But what I do have is yours. I do have a lot of love for you and I do want to help. Yes, unfortunately I am as dumb as dirt as Adam...

But can you also choose to love me no matter what? Instead of choosing to get mad at me... or get depressed because of me? Is it really the end of the world as you know it because I bought a Christmas present for Darren?

Please choose wisely.

If you just cannot at the moment, it's okay, but please be patient and give me some time... I promise you that with God's help, one day Hiro will kill that stupid fire in Sylar.