Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday blues

It's Mon morning and I am sitting here wanting to do nothing....not like weekend was terribly exciting but at least it was WEEKEND....oh well....at least I am only teaching 2 hours today thanks to Tiffany's change of schedule...but that means a busier day on Wed....right...when it comes to weekdays....I count each day off....more like I only live for the weekends...

SO what exactly did we do for the weekend? well...the usual grocery shopping kinda thing we do every week, and got some new stuff for Hades. 1st we got some crunchy treats for him and used that to seduce him to eat on the sheep skin. It's kinda working, but only for a very short time...hopefully he will eventually get used to the skin by having all the food aroma and his own saliva on it.

Billy also got a small remote airplane to fly at home from Toy r Us. I think he has more fun playing it than Hades liking it. However Hades did show certain amount of worry whenever the plane crash into something and falls. He probably thinks the plane is really a bird but somehow does not smell like one.

Hui-Ling jie and 2nd bro also called to eat dinner with us last night. I don't remember when was the last time we got together but it was sure long time ago. 2nd bro's 3rd kid got a lot bigger and he is only interested in eating things which are not food....I know...weird kid right there. Having three kids at home must be a terrible thing when people are actually tired and need sleep. I just have to admire them for having a new kid at this age. well....at least the 1st 2 are educated pretty nicely so they are easier to control...

Hum....so I guess that was about all we did for the weekend....other than watching a lot of TV + wasting a lot of time for Billy's oil change and smog check...(in between we wasted even more time at Hollywood for getting nothing at all) I guess weekend was not all that much fun after all. I better stop imagining how many more years of life I will have from now on, or days may just go way too slow for my taste....

No comments: