Monday, December 10, 2007

16 days

Weekend went by with a lot of eating again. Lillian (2nd sis) all of a sudden decided to leave early heading to Singapore cuz she has to help out a new year concert project. We got together for dinner last night and got way stuffed....Pasadena looked very X-mas-y with all the lights. Billy showed me this store called "Stats" which sells X-mas stuff over the whole year. It was really a cool place cuz you can really feel X-mas coming when you walk in it. I will post some photos of the store when my mac comes back I guess....

I think Hades may be having a cold again cuz he woke up after I did and started throwing up. Maybe he was just reacting to my bad mood from Sat with a little delay. This poot cat needs more positive energy around him really....My pap result turned out to be alright. I guess my health is ok in general even though I have various weird problems....like how I am still working on the numbness over my left hand....maybe I should start practicing and see if that helps my circulation...

16 days till we go to Orlando. Counting down the days....

No comments: