Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The needles....

I had hard time falling into sleep last night because of the numbness of my left hand alongside the pinky. I was feeling a little numb on my left side face late at night too....and I guess that kinda kept me wide awake thinking maybe I was having a stroke...orz...

I woke up early this morning and decided to just go see my acupuncture doctor since it would probably be more effective compared to wasting time at the family doctor's clinic....and.... the doc told me that I lack "blood" and that is causing most of my problems....(yeah...tell me about it...I can't even get enough blood for my periods and I am always feeling cold cuz of my bad circulation...I suppose it would be hard to have good circulation when there is not enough blood to go around with? )

Obviously the spinal disks of mine at the neck weren'tt exactly helping either since they are not lined up right.....(haven't have the chance to see a chiropractor for a long time since insurance does not cover that...not like acupuncture is covered either....but at least I think the treatment is more worth it....don't know why...)....so I had the whole set of "pulling bottle, electric acupuncture, adjusting disks" treatment done to me. Even though I know it's not gonna fix everything 100 %....I have to say my muscles at the shoulders and back haven't feel so released in a long time. The doc told me that I am getting old....such a good diagnosis....(I was like....you are right on.....thanks for telling me....I actually never felt that young my whole life....)

I am just gonna try to avoid so called "cold food" for a while and see if the numbness goes away....will probably have to get another fixing next week or so but we will see about that. It sucks to always feel like my body parts are wearing out. I think using this body for another 30 years may really be a big task for me....hum...what else do I want to say?.....oh....Chinese people are really smart for inventing acupuncture I think....who would think poking people with needles can actually help right?

No comments: