Thursday, December 6, 2007

Musicians are WACKED......

Woke up this morning and saw a message left in my facebook account by my former violin teacher from high school. I asked her how come she is listed as "married" on facebook cuz last time I heard she was divorced few years back. The reason why she got divorced with the husband I knew back in high school was because her husband ended up having an affair with my pianist who used to play for our studio in master classes and recitals at school.

The pianist who got together with my high school violin teacher's husband used to go out and lived together with our cello teacher at school, and later switched to date a French teacher. SO when I 1st heard how my violin teacher got divorced few years back I was kinda stunned...I think that was my teacher's 3rd divorce so I am even more surprised that she got married again.....

So....in the message she me today she confirmed that she did get married again. Instead of telling me who it is, she told me to check up Philip's facebook account. Philip was a fellow violinist from Poland who was a year behind me back in high school. He followed my violin teacher all the way through after she left Interlochen to teach at TX. Last time when they came to LA I heard that he was doing his fellowship and being teaching assistant or something at the university that she teaches in. So I guess through all these years they stick together as teacher to student, and then to something else....yeah....they are MARRIED!!!!

Philip used to date this cellist girl who was a pathological liar (also my junior high classmate....who caused a lot of troubles after she came to Interlochen) If I am not mistaken...he is also only few years older than my violin teacher's son...I guess musicians are just good at falling in love with teachers...or teachers' spouses...(in the case of Brahms loving Schumann's wife for example....) Ok....I think I am over my shock now. Whoever reading this blog may be getting dizzy already with those screwed up cycles of relationships. I just want to let you guys know that "musicians are really wacked at times...."

No comments: