Saturday, December 22, 2007

Photos & our loyal cat Hades...

I guess our cat Hades is not only loyal to me....but also to his dad...Billy was eating the "Prince Noodles" tonight and accidentally spilled the noodles on the floor when he opened it...so he went "Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!" really loud....Hades heard the shout, jumped up to the sofa and flew off the sofa as if Billy was assassinated by a gun shot. Half min later Hades walked quickly to Billy and check if everything was alright with him. We just couldn't stop laughing on this loyal cat's actions and concerns....orz.....

Again here are some photo updates. 1st few pictures are on breakfast Billy made last weekend. I had to teach this Sat so we didn't eat breakfast at home this morning. Last time he made French toasts and McMuffins.

Hades fell asleep on the sheep skin Billy got him few days ago cuz he was dead tired. He forgot that he hated the smell of that skin and never wants to stay on it. 2nd photo here is the comforter I used while I was sleeping on the sofa. Hades really likes this one....

Here is the 1st X-mas gift I got for this year. 2nd sis was here in LA for few weeks and she gave it to me. I was kinda surprised to get a X-mas gift from her though....2nd one is what Tiff got me. So far this is the only X-mas gift I kinda like since I am a coffee addict.
The rest are just other gifts I got so far....all from students...It feels weird to get gifts from students...I used to get stuff from friends only...guess I have NO FRIENDS now...sighs...

No comments: