Friday, December 7, 2007

Chit Chats

I have probably been in touch with too much "violin- related" things such as teaching, staying in touch with high school friends, + hearing too much about my high school violin teacher....that I hada nightmre with violin involved this morning. I was dreaming that I borrowed my student's violin for an orchestra rehearsal...and some stupid people put the case right next to heater so the bows and violin in thecase both got screwed up really bad. The bows were all twisted and the paint of the violin was coming off....and I was estimating it would costs thousands to fix...

I got so stressed about all that I woke up with sweat all over me and heart beating super fast. I have always worried about how bad my own violin condition is as I grew up cuz it always gets sick here and there and everytime you fix it it's a lot of money....It's very funny to dream about it though.....you feel this big relief when you wake up.... I also called to ask what is going on with my macbook and apparently they ordered the logic board to see if that would fix it. I have to keep my fingerscrossed that the warranty will still cover it. They seem to be willing to help though....maybe I cna be lucky for once with mac.

PC kept on contacting me for the past few days so I finally got back to him on MSN.....so he went on and on about "exciting changes" in his life (right....the most imp thing to talk about should always be his life of course)....talking about how he wanted to close HI but then God gave him new insights.....so he has too many songs now he needs to do a 2 CD project....rgiht.....not like this is the 1st time he ever did this....If a ministry can be closed and opened, closed and opened, closed and opened....then maybe it's not too wise to just open it at the beginning....or you can go ahead and open it by yourself and make sure nobody needs to suffer with you.

When people claim to hear voices from God it makes me wonder....Does God speak to us directly? or course God can...Does it work to say "God talked to me about this and that" every time you want to do something? i kinda doubt it....why? cuz God can never be wrong...but we can always be wrong....How can we be so sure whatever we think we are hearing is from God? so I think people should just keep it in heart and don't broadcast it if God really tells you something...and by watching and experiencing things with time then you would be able to tell if God really told you whatever you heard....I just think those people walking around doing things claiming God told them about it (not just telling to their best friends and immediate family...that I can understand...but to almost everyone...) should be very careful of what they say...

In return of hearing all about his blah blah blah...I was also invited to a dinner at their house after their wonderful Hawaii 5 day vacation next week. It took him 5 months to apologize for not showing up at my wedding, and now he expects me to go to his house for dinner so I can hear more about his ministry visions and projects? hehehe....go figure....a person can be dumb for once, twice, but not forever....All my blessings to whatever he wants to do...but I am not participating with the "busy" life I have....right....

No comments: