Friday, November 30, 2007

Korean Soaps

My detective series ended last week and they are playing Korean soap right now. I really have to say I am not into Korean soaps at all...they have this set formula for depressing stories and everyone cries....I personally think the most touching stories don't have to involve whole bunch of crying....and what bothers me the most is how most of the Korean soap guys are not that cute...very strange when all the female stars get their facial surgeries done....

Everything in Korean soaps also move terribly slow. I think the reason why Japanese soaps are more acceptable to me is because they have a more brisk tempo. I guess Japanese people have a more pressured life style so nobody has that much time to watch a never ending story....especially when you know the formula and can predict the ending anyway...

It's raining right now and I am watching this boring Korean soap on TV....man...what a way to waste Fri.....

No comments: