Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Black Fish's Son?

Mom was nagging to me about cooking that "Black Fish's Son" ever since grandma gave them to me from TW. I totally ignored it cuz I never cooked those before and was just too lazy to figure out. I was even more lazy to go out and buy food today... so I thought I would just open that box of "Black Fish's Son" and see if they look pleasant to me so I will cook them. So....I took them out, defrosted them, and just cooked them.

It was kinda weird cuz the whole cooking process probably only took 5 min after they were defrosted. I don't really get why those "Black Fish's sons" are so expensive cuz I think they taste just about the same no matter how you cook them. Easting that many tiny little eggs is probably not too healthy either.....but Chinese people seem to love it. Chinese people like all sorts of weird things...

Anyway....my assignment of cooking it is done and over with. I would call it a success since it's eatable. This way mom won't nag at me about it any more. :p

P.S. The knife at home was not working too well and my cutting skill is lame as well....don't look at the ugly shapes...thanks....:p

No comments: