Friday, September 14, 2007

Time is all messed up....

Time is all messed up today. 1st I went to teach half hour early and scared both my student and her mom. I have no idea why I would remember the time wrong but apparently I don't remember a lot of things nowadays. It must be the age or lack of brain space left in my head.

I spent the extra 30 min wandering around and deposited some checks, and then took the wrong route to the 2nd teaching appt after I finished the 1st one. I was late for the 2nd lesson which never happen (I am usually early if not right on time...) so my 2nd student was all wondering if I was going. I guess my brain was just not fully functioning for some reason.

It's close to 9 pm now and Billy is still not home. He has stuff that he needs to finish and he wants to try and see if he can avoid going to work tomorrow (Sat). Hades is sleeping on the floor cuz not much is going on at home. I guess the time is just messed up today and Hades will probably not be able to sleep through the night since he is sleeping so much now. Just a weird day...

No comments: