Monday, September 10, 2007

Prices to pay

There are prices to pay in life. Nothing would just go perfect as we all wish they would. Everyone wishes problems would be solved if we just think they will be. It's hard to recognize and admit it when things just would NOT go our way. Why am I saying all this? well....because I am kinda fed up with people thinking how everything would be alright if we just hide under the blanket so we don't see anything. (Sometimes it's hard to understand why people don't see the differences between wishful thinking and reality....but apparently people don't.)

It gets entertaining to watch people, especially in relationships....It's like all of the sudden brains stop to function and nothing makes senses any more. (Nothing seems to make sense for outsiders at least.... People who are in it usually think everything makes sense 100 %) I wonder if that is why marriages go bad at the end, cuz people just can't think straight when they decide to get married. People who can go on with their marriages for years are either just very lucky, or very blessed by God. (or they work their butts off to save it....)

I honestly think I am getting tired of hearing about relationships. Most of the time you see the problems right away but people tend to think they have ways out of holes they dig. They ask for your opinions but then you know they will continue with their stupid ways of doing things. I really don't get too upset about the "being stupid" part cuz I have been trained to get used to it through many cases....what really bugs me is how they want me to give opinions which they would never listen to anyway...why the heck do they ask really?

Like what I told Billy....I am washing my hands clean from things. I am not gonna even be nice and suggest anyone to "think" carefully on stuff (since nobody can think when they are in it so I have heard...) I am just gonna sit and chill... and stop feeling dumb suggesting anything. There are prices to pay in life whenever you want to get something or whenever a decision is made. I think we should all take care of our own bills 1st before we get too eager to pay for others. Life shouldn't be all about getting into other people's troubles....(and I do think I need some nocturnal peace so I need to get less issues troubling my mind...not sure if I have the nocturnal faith yet....so I will work on the peace 1st)

The person who has the nocturnal faith in this house is sleeping early today cuz I think he is feeling sick. It's a funny feeling to be sitting here alone writing my blog late at night. I can't remember when was the last time this living room gets so quiet at night. Hades is right besides me and I am writing....feels like years ago it's almost amusing. I am blahing about useless stuff I almost feel uplifted somehow. yeah....weird I know...

No comments: