Friday, September 7, 2007

What is new?

Dental appt once again this morning....(to get the real crown settled on the bottom tooth which had a huge cavity). The assistant wanted to do the procedure for me but then I wanted to ask the doc why it's still sensitive... so the doc ended up doing the whole thing for me. I hope this tooth will start to feel better so no RCT needs to be done later...or I will really hate it....

This time the dentist started talking to me about his electric violin and asked me if putting a pick up on his classical violin would be good....so I gave him some tips on using this condense mic which I play with all the time. He seemed to be very inspired from all the "mic talk" that he waived some outstanding charge out of the last wisdom tooth extraction.

What happened was that the insurance company didn't cover as much as he thought on the extraction....(cuz it was a surgical procedure instead of regular extraction)...so the front desk asked me to pay for the extra... but then after I kinda "inquired" about this to Dr. Wu and he told the front desk to just credit that money for next time...(which will be another extraction of wisdom tooth....sighs....)

The stupid assistant tried to carry a conversation with me this time. Apparently I am known as "the musician" in this office now so he asked me how my music career is going. Even though I hate it when he has to do anything on my teeth I still politely answered "I only teach a little nowadays". He was trying to take an X-ray for the wisdom tooth that will get extracted next time, and failed THREE times!!!!!! I feel that I can just sue him for the extra radiation that I had to absorb because of his lame skills.

So...I guess nothing was new about my dental visit. It was uncomfortable, the dentist talks too much about music with me, the assistant is clumsy and makes me suffer even more, I lost quality sleep last night.....I really hope situation would of improved over the past numerous visits but it didn't....I guess I am never gonna get used to dental visits...sighs...

No comments: