Wednesday, September 19, 2007

There is always one place meant for you?

I had lunch with Annie and her old time classmate Louie today. Annie is heading back to TW tomorrow, with her new relationship and new life all together. I was looking at her classmate and listened to how they talked, I suddenly realized TW is probably the place for Annie cuz she likes things from there...even people from there....at least for now....

A friend was chatting with me on MSN this morning from Indonesia. She was telling me how she doesn't have peace with her relationship now. I guess it's because the guy wants her to move to Australia and she feels like staying in Asia. I always thought she would not mind moving to a more western country. I mean...even Singapore is not completely Asian in a sense....but then I guess Indonesia may be the place for her.....at least for now...

I was reading Joelle's blog and she was all talking about watching TW's news from China. It's funny to see her reactions. I wonder where would be the place for her to stay at the end. Maybe she will just be living at various places wherever her work takes her to? Hard to imagine her place is China....at least for now.....

Daniel is going back to SG cuz his 6 months course is ending next week. I guess he had a nice long break from SG for the past 6 months, but I am also sure that he misses his family in SG. It just seems right for him to return to his sweet home after a break cuz it's the place meant for him....at least for now. Jacob is also thinking about going back to TW for good.....but he wants to stay in US if he can.... Where is the place meant for him?

I thought I was about to find a place for myself back in Asia few years back. 1st I was stopped by the job offer from PC at HI, and then three years later by a relationship out of the blue. I have been stuck in the states for more than three years now.....is this really a place meant for me then? at least for now?......

No comments: