Monday, September 24, 2007

Cold-Hot syndrome.....

Didn't write anything over the weekend cuz there was not much to write about. I thought I would just write today to summarize the weekend. It was raining on Sat, but when we tried to drive our cars out for free car wash the rain stopped...(some kinda luck we had :p)....so we ended up washing our tsx on Sun cuz the limited rain on Sat actually got the car more dirty.

Rumor has it there will soon be a big earthquake in CA. (Yeah....the rumor has been going on for the past years)......Billy wanted to get prepared a little for the earthquake so we bought some stuff to put in two backpacks, which we can use if the earthquake ever happens while we drive I certainly hope we won't ever have to use those backpacks....(just don't like any kinda natural disasters personally)....

We also had an interesting dinner on Sat. We got a roasted chicken meal from Ralph's which has a lot of stuff included. Hades had a feast too eating the chicken breast which has less grease in it. This cat has totally been spoiled recently that he is becoming harder to please each day....

Our refrigerator also looks kinda scary right now cuz we went shopping for food and probably got too much food.... Billy got this big watermelon and 2/3 of it is still laying there after he did his watermelon juice.... (cuz I usually don't eat watermelon). The whole refrigerator looks purple now with the containers and caps mom got me from TW....quite a sight....

Called home last night and listened to a lot of crap that happened in dad's church. Kids nowadays are just impossible to deal with...(and all of that comes from failing marriages & relationships....) It really gets frustrating to think about how people have kids and don't provide them with a healthy environment. That is perhaps why this society gets more messed up each generation....

I don't know if the whole conversation on the phone caused my headache or I was getting sick somehow. I was feeling cold with a migraine after I hung up the phone. Took a Tylenol and felt better after Billy got food for dinner...but the coldness came back to me middle of the night while I was sleeping. I woke up and took another Tylenol but then felt really hot after Tylenol started working. I hope this cold-hot syndrome will not stay too long....sighs....

No comments: