Thursday, September 6, 2007

Pavarotti...

Pavarotti died at the age of 71.....and I am starting to get a little depressed about this. I was thinking about going to his concert last year, and I never knew he had cancer. I guess a lot of times we all think there is still other chances in life... but sometimes the chance would never come again. This is getting a little bit sentimental I know....but Pavarotti's voice kinda accompanied me through childhood.

I still remember dad had recordings of Pavarotti, and he liked to listen to those Italian folk songs and popular songs sang by Pavarotti. I bought few CDs for dad when I was in high school too.....(the ones that Pavarotti recorded with his friends who sing in diff. music categories). I remember how the "three tenors" were such a big thing when they were performing for the world cup soccer games. I wonder who is gonna be the next one to die with the other two left. I certainly didn't expect Pavarotti to be the 1st one though....

Man....life.....short for sure....

No comments: