Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fakes....

I was reading the yahoo news this morning and one news caught my attention after I checked the metal counts of Olympics. The story was about that China girl who sang at the Olympic opening being fake. Apparently the real girl who is talented in singing was not cute enough for China to put on the show so they chose a pretty looking little girl to fake sing while the real girl was hidden. Quite interesting huh? I guess China is good at faking everything. I wonder how many real musicians would care about a really talented little girl being a little bit "not so good looking"...Of course being good looking is always a plus, but not so when you don't have the talent while faking it to make people thing everything is perfect....

Anyway....I am also quite impressed with all the swimmers from US. I think they are the reason why US has more metals added together than China now....and Korea is the # 3 right now? Since when did Korea get so good in everything? They are catching up on the electronics and now Olympics too? wow....

No comments: