Sunday, August 17, 2008

More photos + weird Sat....

Well....Hades kinda has been the only model we have at home for taking photos....We took many photos of him...and here are just some....The last 2 with Hades sitting as if getting ready for something were quite cute, and Billy took them....


We also went to the LA science center to look at the "human bodies" exhibition today with Irene. It's a while since I saw her last....It's always cool when she wants to hang out. I have to say the whole thing was not all that pleasant since we were basically looking at real human bodies with all the muscles, intestines, veins, bones, and all those disgusting stuff which kinda kept me away from any medical related career. I guess it was good that the museum prohibited us from taking photos or none of the photos would turn out too pleasant to look at anyway...especially late at night when I am writing this blog...

Yeah I don't know why but I am kinda having problem sleeping again for tonight. I hope I am gonna be able to stay alert tomorrow. Billy once again had a headache problem which he claims to be caused by his pimples....and also some stomach gas related issues (personally I think he just ate took much....) so he was complaining ever since we got home from dinner. I just told him to sleep early and we will see what happens tomorrow.

Anyway....because of the no photography rule...here are the only photos I took....not too great but I guess worth to post for a proof that we really went to the science center....The outside of the building was kinda cool. They had this weird decoration at the ceiling close to the ticket office. The light pattern created by the purple glass looks cool when it's on the floor....The 4th picture was just taken at this weird "cloud creating thingy" which Billy thought was ugly...I liked it though....hahahaha....I have a weird taste I know....


These are photos we took at the rose garden out side of the center. The roses were kinda ugly...I guess because I don't like roses when they are fully open. I think the last time I had a picture with Irene was at least more than a year ago...Pay attention to how wrinkled Billy's T-shirt was in the 2nd photo...and that was the exact reason why we took the 3rd photo...lol

The bees were busy getting honey from those roses. I was not able to get good shots of them cuz they were flying everywhere....plus my reactions were kinda slow. orz....but if you zoom in to the photo the honeys that they tuck in under their feet were pretty clear. Too bad the flowers were ugly too....oh well....have to find better places for photos next time....

No comments: