Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I guess there is not much going on...thus my boring blog...

Susan (my high school pianist who accompanied most of the people from my studio) was chatting with me last night. It felt kinda weird chatting with someone who used to be the staff from high school so many years ago. I guess getting to know them when I am all grown up is really diff. I just can't believe how much she remembered about me from those years I was at Interlochen. She remembered what pieces I played....even the piano concerto I was playing with orchestra for practice preparing for a major competition which was held at our school at that time....and she remembered what subjects I was good with back back in school....even suggested that I should really seek for a medical degree....right....at my age....lol....

Compared to Susan's good memory, I really don't have much idea what was happening around the school back then. Julia was totally right I didn't pay attention to other people's lives....or maybe Milan was right that all my sleeping disorders through the past years erased my memories....Susan was telling me about her 1st marriage which happened when I was actually still at Interlochen. She was married to that guy for 6 years and I didn't even know???!!!!!! I wonder what is going on with my brain which most people think is functioning quite well....hum.....

Man...This China soap opera is endless....and the way China people talk just kills me....talking about cultural differences...Ok...better wake Hades up before he sleeps too much and wakes me up at night....

No comments: