Thursday, April 12, 2007

Crazy Wind

The wind is blowing like crazy. It's quite amazing how the whole building is actually shaking and the net our manager put on is about to fly away from the balcony. I wonder what is up with LA weather this year cuz it almost feels like typhoon right now.

I think there was short circuit due to the crazy wind. My destop turned on by itself and it's now making a big noise. I know it's kinda freaky...but I am too lazy to walk over there to turn it off. Hades is checking on everything for me...checking the computer, the heater, and the balcony. I really think he consider himself as something other than a cat.

So the mattress is supposed to arrive by Sat. I really hope that will make a difference for me to sleep better. I am now pretty good at ignoring snoring sound if I am able to fall asleep...maybe after this mattress I can even be a deep sleeper...right....miracles do happen...sometimes...

I finally had some time to take pictures of our prayer bears. Big- Pig- Liu of the house put two pig heads for them to hold, and that really amused me. I wonder why pigs are starting to appear more and more in this house cuz that is not my year....With all the pigs around people are gonna start to think I am old. :p On the other hand, I guess I would not want snakes all over this place so I would just go along with the pigs.

Small pig of the house is taking a nap now so I went out to see if the crazy wind destroyed our net at the balcony since it's only held by staples. The min I walked out I noticed that manager actually cleaned up the balcony a little. (even though it's still not completely clean)...I guess sometimes crazy things can give positive effects in life? (like how the crazy wind made me see things which I didn't) I know that is like a weird conclusion....Off to teach now.

No comments: