Thursday, April 19, 2007

Weird Dreams....

Don't know why I am getting weird dreams these days. At 1st I dreamed about getting a smart-looking white cat this morning. I guess that is kinda weird cuz I don't really like white cats that much. Maybe it came from the book I was reading these few weeks.

2nd thing I dreamed about was whole bunch of flowers. I felt suffocated when I saw all the flowers. That must be from the discussion about wedding with mom last night. She was telling me how much Esther spent on her wedding. I guess I had so much flowers in my dream also because I just ordered our flowers yesterday.

Speaking of Esther's wedding....I don't get how people want to waste over 70000 just on a wedding alone. In fact I don't even know why people need weddings. With the money wasted, I think the couple would be better of if they can actually save that money and use it somewhere helpful for their future.

Weddings are supposed to be for people to enjoy, but then a lot of time it turns out to be such a hassle at the end. Anyway....just don't get it. Grand aunt Dora called me this morning to discuss about the trip after our wedding. I guess I didn't have much to say since we are not planning it yet...sighs...can't even get this wedding over with sooner....now the trip?

By the way....aunt Dora said Esther got a very good deal out of the flowers...she "only" spent 2500 on the flowers....right....talking about rich people who desperately need "faces" and then argues at the end...I still don't get it.

Ok..let's talk about more enjoyable things. I am enjoying our tempurpedic bed so far. I am not sure if I am sleeping better, but I think my back hurts less now. Maybe it's just my imagination cuz it's like a new toy...hehehe....

We also got our TV set up last night, and we were watching TV till 1+. We found out that there are many hidden channels with the digital set up. It was kinda interesting I thought, even though we may not see all the hidden ones if we use cable later on. Oh...there were a lot of channels reporting about that Virgina shooting...kinda depressing.

I hope after Katty moves out we can do a big clearing up and rearranging for our stuff so it's not crowded everywhere. All the newly acquired accessories are really filling up the apartment. It is really a big change for someone like me who does not like furnitures much. I wonder how Hades is feeling about all these stuff other than his own bed and the red comforter he loves :)

No comments: