Monday, April 23, 2007

Dreams and the reasons behind them...

My dreams are getting more weird each time, and I actually remember it when I woke up this morning. I dreamed about a elementary classmate who suddenly appeared and told me that he was getting married. I told him that I had heard and tears started appearing in his eyes....I knew that was a bad sign since he would be talking an telling me his dark secrets.

It turned out to be that he was marrying someone from a pub or club, a waitress or something. His whole family was against the idea, and he really didn't want to marry her either. I guess it's weird for a doctor to marry a waitress? but I didn't try to figure out why he is marrying her...maybe some kinda contract or that she was pregnant?

For some reason we were chatting in Tainan, and my parents went to the hospital to see what they could help with Dr. Lin's mom who just passed away two days ago. Just when I told Zen-Bing that I had to go, mom called. She told me that the situation might be diff and they would not be able to pick me up then.

So it turned out that big aunt in law was able to "microwave" the dead body so she came back alive again. I was so annoyed everything was out of control and time was delayed that I told mom "don't do this too many times or her flwsh will be all stale in the future". (As if we are ever going to eat it and we really care how it is cooked) What the heck...I remember thinking this was ridiculous even when I was dreaming.

I kinda know why my dream was put together like that when I trace it back on the bed this morning. I think the part of my classmate came from bumping into Mr. Hong last night and the whole discussion with Billy after dinner. Unsuccessful marriage just really gets me and not able to communicate kinda frightens me. I hate to see marriages not working out, especially with the bonus (kids) which people don't usually take good care of.

There are things that just can't be changed. Mr. Hong might be changed like baba said and yet he still lies. He asked for a wedding invitation and yet ignored my request of his address...not only once, but through the whole conversation. I just don't understand why he bothers to ask when he didn't really mean it. I am very tempted to just dig his address out and mail him one so I will be confirmed again that he lies....(not that I need any confirmation on that really.) I don't know how people can be so stupid and actually believe in him, at the same time trying to neglect all the leads of him lying right at your face.

Chih-Lin was telling me how it's impossible for people to be traveling so much and expect to have a good family relationship. I guess now she sees it clearly. People (especially religious leaders most of the time) think they are helping the crowd in the world that they don't tend to notice how those around them suffer. It's also this "I am the savior syndrome" which makes them feel needed and popular. I don't know...no longer know what is correct in this world.

The part of microwaving the dead body...actually came from the recently news of Dr. Lin's mom passing away in her sleep. I guess part of it is how I look forward to getting an eternal peace and hated the fact people were trying to save her and "microwave" her back. I think that is why I was so annoyed by the surprise. I used to think I have no suicidal intents at all, but now I wonder if that is true.

Speaking of dreaming.....Hades is dreaming again...this time one the sofa. I wonder if he is getting any weird ones like I did cuz his whole body is shaking. Maybe he is dreaming about chasing the pigeons again?

No comments: