Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Weird planning....

Ok...so these days I have been trying to use my planning skills....not like there is a lot by the way...and I just came to realize how God tends to plan things in a weird way with my life while I was reading Billy's Blogs again today.

1st of all, the thought of him being a non-Christian when we 1st met came to my mind while I was reading all those bible verses he put on. I still remember how Jay and others from his fellowship were all planning to "lure" him into Christianity years ago, and I was really having fun watching all that. I kept on wondering why this guy who does not really answer questions directly continued to go to that fellowship....but I guess God had his plans.

I almost feel like our "faith phases" kinda switched places during the past almost 4 years. I think by the middle to the end of my COG era I was having my faith high sort to speak. I went through all the craps and got into a 2nd ministry thinking God had his plans with all the misfortunes that happened, and then now I am probably at my new low after all these years...thanks to the job I just quited.

On Billy's side....he went from a non-believer to someone who has a decent faith (which I often wonder where he got it from). I sometimes feel entertained when I read his e-mails....not like I want to laugh at him, but more like I feel amused how the turns in life are. Thinking about how he had no pastoring from his environment and how I worked in so called ministries really makes me wonder what all of these is about....cuz he obviously turned out to be stronger than I am at this stage in time.

So....God has his weird planning. We got to know each other and stayed distant even though people tried to set us up. I went through years of struggling myself and dealt with my "always under-table" relationships. He had his stories (which I don't want to know but always tend to hear somehow...:p)....at the end....we are back to where we should of been if I did indeed obey and try things out with him when people suggested in the past.

I know things probably would not work out years ago even if I tried....but I guess I also knew the reason why I refused to try it out was because I sensed God was planning something. I guess if I boast about my 6th sense it would be kinda lame....but for people who know me long enough they do know I have that gift somehow....cannot explain it....maybe got it from mom or something....

Ok...I think I should stop wondering about God's weird planning....just wanted to make a note of things I thought about while I am up to writing it down. Have to go deal with my students now....I wish I can enjoy teaching more by being less serious about it....yeah I know it sounds weird....that's me...

No comments: