Friday, April 20, 2007

Rainy Morning

It's a rainy morning, and my weird dreams continued to come. I dreamed about beds....(weird enough I know)...maybe we just have too many beds in one room now that is why. Billy asked me if my muscles still hurt this morning and I didn't realize why he asked. Now I can totally feel how the rain is affecting my neck and shoulders....very annoying...

Despite the aching of muscles, I like rain. The sky is gray and the air is fresh...somehow a melancholy feeling which totally blends well with morning coffee. I always liked the rain even when I was a little kid. It especially felt wonderful when we had typhoon holidays back in TW....staying warm in my bed with crazy wind and rain outside was one of my favorite memory of childhood.

James gave me the rough arrangement this morning. The outline is exactly how I wanted the song to be...with the weird rhythm and all that. I can totally feel how my cells started to wake up each time I listened to the mp3. I wish James is as aggressive in playing and tone as baba in SG, but then he seems to read my mind pretty well with the styles I want. I guess nothing is perfect and we just have to work things out. I wonder who would be able to sing this song really, but we will worry about it later.

Baba replied to my e-mail instantly this morning when I asked him if he is back in SG. I was right guessing that he went to China mission with Mr. Hong. It's interesting how they are still working together. I guess nothing is final and firm with Ba anyway. He said Mr. Hong is still like Mr. Hong, but some things are getting better. I sure hope Mr. Hong is getting better so nobody will suffer from him in the future. God would use whoever he wants to use, even jerks. All we can do is to stay away and then hope for the best I guess.

Dad turned 56 today.....such a weird feeling that he is gonna be 60 in a few years. He used to my big hero who can move just about anything and take care of everything. I guess everyone gets older and everything changes. I am glad I will finally get to see them this summer...such a long time since I last saw my beloved family. I wonder if everything would still feel the same when we meet.

Melody canceled out on me cuz she is sick. I guess teaching private lessons is just like this....You never get to teach everyone that is on the list each week. It's a good day to just relax and chill though....since it's already chilly with the rain....Maybe I will get out later just to breath a little of that cold air.

No comments: