Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Long day....

Ok...so today is a long day...in many ways....

I woke up terribly early (for my standard) and couldn't go back to sleep. I went to bed after 2 last night (or this morning) cuz I needed to make myself really tired to be able to sleep. Billy's luck falling into sleep instantly really didn't help me much. Hades was the only creature who was sweet enough to stay up with me....but I think I tired him out big time by the end cuz he was sleeping on my pillow by 1 something with eyes half open to check on me occasionally.

I got my starbucks on the way to office cuz I was too lazy to make coffee. I thought drinking bitter coffee would probably keep me awake through the day since I needed that. Office was dark as usual...just like the good old days...all by myself in the office. Hui-Ling jie now does not even come to office. She works at home she told me....I wonder if my existence before was really a drag for her cuz she would come to the office perhaps because she felt bad I was there alone.

Minjee from the bridal shop wrote me regarding the dress, and I ended up visiting her for more measurements. We could not figure out what size to order cuz I tend to lose weight when I am stressed....and right now I am right in the middle of two sizes with my occasional stresses coming form I don't know where. I guess life is full of choices....even with a dress.

I wonder if I would be able to keep up with a good mood before July so I don't have to spend money adjusting the gown again. Minjee said people take up to three times adjusting the size sometimes and that costs a lot of money. I think I will just use tape or strings or something if I do get smaller...just so I don't have to waste any more on things I don't care much to start with.

Well the bonus of my visit was that I picked out another dress from the bride's maid collection which I think would work fine for the Banquet. This way I guess I would at least feel better that I don't have to worry too much on dresses. If I am lucky and come across to another nice dress then it's alright....but if I don't, I will survive with just a gown for the ceremony and a dress for the banquet.

James' mom called to apologize after I got back to office to work on Amy's music. I felt bad she had to apologize. It's such a drag to have kids cuz you never know how they turn out to be. Nowadays most of them turn out to be jerks half way through. She tried to fix his attitude till 11 and gave up cuz it was late. I just told her I would survive without teaching him.

Jeniffer's friend came to their house last night while I was teaching....and the girl Vivian happened to be someone I taught when she was little. So I should of know this was coming....The girl Vivian used to follow me around when I was still at EFC. It turns out that as soon as she saw me teaching, she went back and asked her mom if she can switch teacher again. It's funny how I got rid of so many students because of COG and now they just appear form nowhere after hearing that I am staying in LA. It's like a student recycling or something.

It's not even 2pm yet and I have two more students later....plus Amy's music that I have to finish...On top of that a prayer meeting that I have to go tonight. I think I should go take a make up nap with Hades cuz he is all sleepy and I am all dizzy. Sure it's a long day today.

No comments: