Thursday, April 19, 2007

Yamashiro


I forgot to mention we went to Yamashiro for dinner last night with Julie and Tony from NY. I had Asian style baby back ribs and it comes with sweet potato fries...Very weird and interesting combination. There was so much garlic in the sauce I can still smell it this morning....

I haven't been there for such a long time it feels weird when I thought about how we used to go up there and play cards till midnight or even later than 1. Those good old times...and my night life...I guess I may be too old (or behave too well) for that now.

We also had some nice looking desert. I am not sure how good they were but Julie seemed to enjoy them quite a bit...so here are the photos. The cheesecake was kinda tasteless if you try the cream brulee 1st. We weren't really sure what was on it either...maybe cranberries?

I also found out that I always pick the camera which nobody except me knows how to operate. Julie was trying to take photos for Billy and me, and every photo she took turned out to be a little scary...But....I really like how this one turned out to be after I fixed it a little....cuz it looks like some artistic photo that someone took on purpose..heheheh....
Ok.....I guess this is enough on the dinner we had last night. Tony actually talked more than I expected even though I didn't understand too much of what he said due to his accent. I am glad at least Billy and I are able to talk and communicate a lot more even though people all think Billy doesn't talk much. :p

Here is the last picture for the night...which I think looks very nice cuz it looks like we are at this antic castle or temple in Japan. Maybe it will be fun to go to Japan again now that I am into taking pictures...





No comments: