Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekends are a bit tiring....

So I guess weekends are always a bit tiring compared to regular days...cuz we often have too much packed into two days and sometimes it's not even about how much we accomplish in each day. A good example of that is this week's train trip.

Billy planned this Thomas train trip for the kids, and we had to drive a long way to get to the train for a 30 min ride. Honestly speaking....I think the trip itself was not the reason I felt totally tired after the event, but the people.

I have to admit I am easily irritated when there are kids around, especially loud kids with bad manner. I understand kids can be out of control at times or else they would not be kids, but a lot of times is because adults around them don't try to control them when they should be taught. Anyway...enough said about that.

I am also not into traveling with whole bunch of people at once, when most of them distant acquaintances. (...On top of that with kids around as well) I guess the most I can take is around one car of people, which means three other than us two. Right....I am "turtle hair"....can only take too much at once.

Ok...end of my complaints. I am not always a people person even if I appear to be for those who don't know me well enough. Thomas train was an interesting thing itself. It is also a good way to get profit from people cuz kids like the train for no reason. I tried looking at the program and really didn't think anything was that inspiring for the kids....(even the toys are not that creative...) I think I would rather take kids to Lego land and have them play legos if compared to this.

Anyway...I am sure the kids were happy. It's good to make kids happy I guess....especially those without dads around. Not a very cool thing to have a kid and then not be around for the kid...very irresponsible I think. I had fun looking at the crowd crazy for one stupid toy train, and enjoyed the ride alright despite of the tiredness I felt afterwards....I know...funny....

No comments: