Monday, April 16, 2007

Hades declares Victory!!!!!

Hades declared victory today :) The one pigeon which kept on attempting to stay in our balcony came by several times this morning again. I think that arrogant bird really think he can step in and out any time he wants and nothing would happen to him. So we taught him otherwise.

Hades retreated under the coffee table after he saw the bird coming...and I kept the glass door open a little to wait for the bird. We didn't wait too long before our opportunity came. The stupid bird stepped in and was walking around as if the balcony was his territory. I opened the door and Hades ran out. The bird was too shocked and scared that he forgot where he came in from.

The pigeon was flying everywhere within the net of our balcony. Hades was able to grab three feathers off that pigeon before he escaped. Hades was so proud of himself that he walked right back in after he chased off the bird. I think he wanted to show me that he did a good job.

Okok....I admit I am probably making all of this too dramatic. I felt bad for the pigeon afterwards too...but... I just think everyone needs to learn how to stay off other people's territory. (even birds...) I know I know....making too much out of this again....too excited Hades won today....hahahahaha

No comments: