Wednesday, April 18, 2007

No luck sleeping in

I guess recently I have no luck sleeping in. There was someone cutting the grass at our apartment this morning, and then a call from UPS woke me up. I wonder how UPS sends stuff to apartments which have no access and no phone to call...like ours...Anyway....I was lucky enough I had Hui-Ling jie and they did send out the pillows to her house instead.

I had a weird dream this morning, and it was about my Altima. I remember in the dream my Altima was having problems and over heated. I guess I am starting to worry about returning the car that is why I am dreaming about this. Us human beings are weird....we dream about things that is in our subconscious mind.

Watching this soap opera at noon gives me this weird vibe. It's hard to imagine how music was in 1940s and 50s China, and it was actually affecting what people listen to in Taiwan cuz music from China was leading the industry. It's also interesting to watch how people lived during that time, and how the society was changing during all the cultural mixes by people from diff. regions.

Ok...jumping of topic now. James had a lesson and actually practiced everything I said he had to pass. I was fair by giving him the right amount and practiced with him before I left with his terrible attitude last week. So I guess he only did what he should of done anyway. It was obvious last night he was all embarrassed about what he did before, so he only played and did not talk back at me even once through the whole lesson.

Starting from next week I will be teaching three hours for two days and 2 for the rest three days. I wish teaching can be a more stable thing so I don't have to keep changing my schedules....but I am also feeling I will be tied down to student schedules pretty soon if I want to make it stable. Oh well...nothing is perfect. Hopefully that Gloria girl who is dreaming of getting into SC is not gonna drive me nuts.

Ok...this soap opera is annoying me cuz the composer in the drama is such musician with his concept of relationships...dreamy dreamy...musicians man....They are from outer space really. (Look who is talking? right....I don't think I belong to the typical category...I hope...)

No comments: