Tuesday, April 17, 2007

This is a mad world....

Manager woke me up this morning by drilling holes and making massive noises on the roof of our building. Hades was too scared by the sound he kept on moving around and I finally just gave up and got up. I decided to go do some laundry so I could wash the sheets we bought before we use them. (By the way Hades is sleeping and dreaming right now due to lack of sleep....and the reason why I know he is dreaming is because he is making sounds while his eyes are closed...very entertaining....)

I walked to the elevator and noticed there was a note saying there would be no water from 1-3. I thought it's perfect since I would be done with the laundry way before 1. I reached the laundry room, took out all the clothes, and then noticed the sheets I thought I put in weren't even in the bag. Talking about losing memory....I think it really got to me recently.

So I had to get all the sheets again and do a 2nd load...(which didn't bother me much since I like doing laundry....as long as that crazy mad woman is not around...) at the end I ended up washing everything from the twin bed, and also some towels. I wonder why I am talking about all this laundry stuff when I really wanted to talk about is how many people died in Virgina yesterday.

The 1st blog I read today was Joelle's. She was commenting how people are nuts in this world, and I totally agreed with her. Billy and I were discussing the motives of that killer last night before we slept. I just thought it was lame for the person to kill people because of his lame life. He even chose to kill himself in a lame way...what the heck.....he basically chose to go lame all the way I guess.

I can understand when a person feels that he is a total failure in this world and kills himself.. but when there are other people's lives involved, the killer just completely becomes a jerk. Who has a right to terminate others' lives just because you are a loser? There are things you cannot choose in life...(like how a person's IQ is or how a person gets dumped)...but there are also choices that one can make in life. I think endangering anyone else's life is just such an irresponsible act.

The fact is....this jerk is dead and he probably does not care about how irresponsible he was killing all those innocent students and professors. He probably does not even know how his country people must be somewhat ashamed. It's just like how we don't think about things we do to people can sometimes bring hurts to people, which are not that easy to heal.

This is such a mad world and people are just nuts. A lot of times I wonder why God has to create such a chaos so at the end we need salvation. It's such a paradox that a lot of people even avoid to think about. I am glad God gives us the chance of doubting or else I would be really depressed for believing everything without processing in the brain.

All I can do is to control myself not to go out and kill 30 + people I guess. Nobody knows what happens when extreme measures come in life. God have mercy on us.....

1 comment:

Billy said...

That lame guy didn't know what he was doing I suppose. We should feel sorry for him... of course we should also feel sorry for the other victims too.

Yes, it's a sorry world we live in... this is why it's important for all of us to at least learn to say sorry when we screw up... and for the recipients of hurt to learn to forgive those sorry people.

We don't know what the motives are, but for sure that lame guy wasn't loved. Probably not loved by gf, by friends, by parents, probably he didn't even love himself. Too bad he couldn't figure out in time that God loves him. :(