Monday, April 9, 2007

So this is like a virus kinda thing....

So I guess this is like a virus kinda thing....everyone writes blogs nowadays...even Billy does...(that is just too scary I think)...It's not like I don't write blog, but then I guess it used to be more like a private thing which only one person gets to read....but now....due to my competitive nature...I have to start a blog in blogger just so I feel I belong to this "high tech" world. :p So here...My public blog you are reading...

Billy's blog is all very spiritual....and I decided I would just keep mine very earthly since we would need a balance in the family. My earthly blog would just start with how much energy I spent on dress shopping today....

So the wedding is like less than three months away....and everyone is nagging at me for not even picking my own wedding gown...on top of that not interested in doing most of the wedding related things. Since I am all free from my annoying job now, I decided to just actually get something done so it looks like I am making some progress on the wedding thing y.

Nancy and Pauline went to the fashion district with me today, and I just came to realize how I hate to shop for things that I am not that into. All the stores with dresses made me dizzy. In fact....I get dizzy just by looking around and walking on the streets. I had to work myself to get enough interest finding a dress for the bride's maids. I think I would feel much more energized if I was shopping for some sort of electronic gadgets.

I was so proud of myself being patient enough through the digging process that I was actually in a good mood when I paid for the dresses. (Even though I think it's such a waste of money...:p) It's hard for me to imagine most girls would spend days to find their "ideal" dress so they can look good for one afternoon...or even just few hours...

Ok...I think this blog is getting too long, and everyone already knows how I dislike weddings...let's make it short....the outcome of today's shopping trip is that I am now dead tired and I don't want to think about how much more money + time we would have to spend on other stuff in the three months ahead of us....I still don't understand why people have to do this wedding thing just so others get impressed for one day....

Hopefully this marriage thing would hold up strong enough so all of these painful preparation is worth while. I guess there is more work ahead of us....FOR A LIFE TIME!!!!! Geez....now that is really scary....wouldn't you say?




1 comment:

Billy said...

Yes, it is very scary indeed. But have no fear, go read my blog to get some encouragement from God's words! ;)