Tuesday, March 25, 2008

啦哩啦雜

Well....stressful weekend and that is about all I want to say about it. Concert was fine but weather was super hot. My violin is falling into pieces and the repair guy is back to TW till Oct..yeah....great...Just two pictures to show I really played and there were quite a number of people attending....I think I was just staring at the music before the concert started or something.

I was finally able to sleep a little better last night after so many sleepless nights. Had a weird dream where I have a new house at TW, and in the house there was this room with nice view where I put a keyboard right next to the windows. I wonder what that means....maybe I should buy a house in TW instead of here? That would sure be interesting...

Our new neighbors were extremely loud playing some dance music with heavy beats in the morning.... so I was woken up by that. I asked Santiego if he can nicely have a word with them about that, but he didn't want to get in the trouble. I wonder if that is a part of manager's duty cuz I thought it would be. I guess that is also why when he complains about people smoking in the elevator he does not do anything about it, and those damn kids are still skateboarding in the garage when there says no skateboarding on the wall.

It's interesting how men nowadays just cannot voice out what is imp and they all have to be the nicest person on earth so nothing gets done....and yet....it's not like they really don't have any preferrences. You still hear them complain and say things behind people's backs, but it;s just that NOTHING gets done. That reminds me of the newly elected president in TW. Ok...I know...I am just not into guys with pretty faces who cannot even be sure what they really want to tell others. So I told Santiego to come and fix our facets even though I know he will take forever to come. I think it's just a Mexican kinda thing....time is really not imp to them. Anyway, kinda have to get the rent we paid worth it by asking the things we pay money for to be maintained I guess?

I went to talk to the neighbors since manager cannot/does not want to do it. I think our new neighbors are a semi-old couple from HK (or somewhere they speak Cantonese) with some younger people in the house. The wife didn't really understand a word I said so she asked me to talk in Chinese. Apparently she was probably too deaf to hear how loud the music was. I just told her it's the repeating bass beats that really gets through the wall so maybe just turn that down a little....and it was taken care of.

Lesson of the day? #1. When you want something done, you find ways to get it done. Don't count on others too much, cuz it may take forever for things to get done and often times they don't really want to do it anyway. #2. What you hear and see may not be what others hear or see. People are good at not hearing and seeing stuff nowadays cuz it's easier to leave things that way. As long as they can survive, they are fine with it. #3. Pets really get to act like their masters. Hades hated the dance beats and refused to sleep on the bed right after he heard the loud music.

P.S. Later on when Santiego came to fix our facets he told me his neighbors were very loud last weekend so someone called him and he went to talk to them. I guess it just depends on his mood then....and also how long he has to walk to get it done. What can I say? Everything is all about timing I guess....

No comments: