Saturday, March 1, 2008

Things are not always the way we want them to be...

Sat morning.....can't sleep in....yeah that is kinda sad....especially when my hubby and cat are sound asleep on the bed....Some people are really just lucky to be able to sleep with peace...sighs...

SO I woke up and drank my coffee....the weather is once again cloudy. I don't really know what happened to the so called "Sunshine state". It just seems like the sun wants to leave us this year. Maybe it is tired of being around too....don't know.... Too much water in the air does not really help my muscles, which really have been hurting a lot recently. That kinda makes me wonder how Ho-Ching lived when she was still alive. I am sure she is feeling much better in heaven now :)

Louie was complaining how it sucks to deal with wedding preparations....Well...to be honest I have no idea why people want to go through that. I don't think I need to state myself any further since everyone has heard of my opinions. I guess it sucks even more if the person you are getting married to is crazily into making everything dreamy. I am lucky (and more lucky for Billy I think) that both of us kept things simple.

I looked over Ivan's new photos and checked out his new hair cut....I just have to say he is turning into this style which I hate the most...(namely "curly hair with a big head"). I don't know why I dislike curly hair so much....I am not talking about people with natural curly hair really....(cuz a lot of white people have that and many of my friends have natural curly hair)....but those guys who have straight hair but decide to perm it. I just can't help associate that with being gay. It's like by looking at 楊宗偉I can't help thinking he is freaking ugly...same thing....

Well...I guess everyone does have diff. preference over things.....just can't help it since everyone does judge "beauty" by their own standards. What can I say really? Sighs....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on, 我也不想變這麼捲阿

我只是想把之前毛毛的洗直

誰知道會變這樣= =.. 我也有點傻眼

設計師說之前那種就是很小又很很很很捲

所以洗直一定還會有點彎彎的 不然會很貼

他說過一陣子就會好多了= =..