Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Laugh of the day.....

Few interesting things happened today. # 1.....I was having such a hard time sleeping last night. At 1st I thought it was caused by Hades' abnormal behavior of waking up so many times through the night (+ scratching everywhere), but when I walked out of the room and saw my cup from last night I realized the trouble maker was the air borne I had after dinner.

I also woke up with this weird dream where I was eating a lot of creative and tasty Japanese food. I think I was dreaming those because Billy is all into making Japanese meals at home. Oddly enough grandma from Tainan was eating with us...so I guess it's at Taiwan?

When I opened my e-mails I saw this mileage summary from Eva airline on the trip we just took back in Feb. What perplexed me was that we had the trips listed but the increase of mileage was 0. I called their numbers (the 1-800 numbers never works...just in case anyone needs to try...call the 310 one :p) and was told that our tickets were purchased as promotional tickets so we don't get any mileages. Well....That is that...

I opened my facebook and saw that Catherine (Ivy's sister) added me on her facebook. I was quite surprised that she has my e-mail. That was not the interesting part though. I saw whole bunch of pictures uploaded by her, and noticed that I recognized some people in her photos. That was kinda interesting, but still cannot beat what I saw on her "about Me" section....This is what she put : "sweet + sensitive + spontaneous+ sentimental + simple + sophisticated = severe conflict !@#$*&% :)" I was quite "surprised" that she didn't put "smart" there...lol...I guess this is an inside joke for those of us who knew Jxx was going after her...the smart girl...Ok....I am self entertained enough I should stop now....hahahahahaha


P.S. I just accidentally bumped into this show by 陳文茜 on the TV min ago, and cannot stop myself from coming back to this blog to write this since we are talking about laugh of the day here. She started the show by saying "People left messages on our website asking why I am wearing sun glasses when I host this show. Thanks for all your concerns, and I just have to let you know that I have been near sighted ever since I was in 3rd grade." I just couldn't believe my ears when she said that, and couldn't help thinking "what an idiot....If being near sighted is the reason why people wear sun glasses, then I guess you would see whole bunch of people wearing sun glasses in dark places such as museums....just so they can see things 'clearly'...."

No comments: