Monday, March 31, 2008

Is it? really? beautiful?

I was driving around for no particular purpose today since I was not able to sleep in + didn't exactly know how to sooth myself for the day. This CD by Alison Crockett was playing in my car...not sure if I was really listening, but then this song called "Everything is beautiful" caught my attention. It's really not the 1st time the song got to me, but today it just seems more obvious than ever. I tried to look for the lyrics on line but was not able to find it since she is not a big shot yet + the CD is fairly new. After looking for the whole afternoon I decided to just listen and write down the lyrics by myself even though I think some stuff doesn't sound right with the grammar. So here is the lyrics....

Everything is beautiful when there is nothing going on.
But is everything as beautiful when things are going wrong?
Cuz I found that blessings...not just given to the sweet and strong...They are given to everyone.

Everything seems wonderful when you feel like home.
But is everything as wonderful when you are all alone?
Cuz I found that living life…ain’t about the bling you got at home…It’s about what you got in your heart.

It’s time to live a life just like the sun is always out even when there is rain.
Let’s sober up our eyes and see the beauty in the lives even when there is pain.

Everything is marvelous when you got everything.
But is everything as marvelous when there’s nothing to your name?
Cuz I found that true worth…doesn’t come from your name or your birth…but it comes form the life you have earned.

Everything seems beautiful, wonderful, marvelous, when you got it all.
But is everything as beautiful, wonderful, marvelous, when you are in free fall?
Cuz I found each day we live…has its own special moment…You just got to sing for it.

It’s time to live a life just like the sun is always out even when there is rain.
Let’s sober up our eyes and see the beauty in the lives even when there is pain. (x2)


I want to....really....but my heart is feeling weak and weary. Maybe I need some cardiac stimulant?

No comments: