Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ups and Downs....

Gilbert was telling me that his dog died today...and that really got me depressed. His dog was 14 years old, and all of a sudden started bleeding and vomiting few days ago. He took the dog to the vet and then they told him the dog was too old to recover by himself. They decided to put the dog to sleep so he didn't have to suffer any more....

At 1st Gilbert thought it's just a dog, but after the doc told him how bad it was he suddenly had to face the fact that he is losing something that grew up with him. I think this is how attachment is....When you are attached to something, someone, or even your pets.....you will really feel depressed when that something you are attached to leaves. Recently I have been thinking about getting another cat before Hades dies so I won't be dysfunctional when he leaves me......but then I really don't think Hades is gonna like that....Man...I really dread the day.....sighs...

I was watching Nancy's skydiving video cuz she uploaded to website. I was quite entertained on how her voice became a lot higher than usual. Apparently she was a lot more hyper than the normal her. I thought she really celebrated her 30th BD to the fullest by doing it and the continuous celebration of friends. It never occurred to me that 30th is really a big thing that one should celebrate until few friends told me so. In this case I guess my BD was quite boring and I didn't really make a good use of it...Maybe I should plan something exciting to make up for it since my other BDs will probably not be anything diff. than the one I just had? Nancy's crazy celebration week surely got me thinking....hum...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

嘿嘿 我還會看到Hades的 等我下次去美國 :)