Sunday, March 9, 2008

Some photos....

Well.....kinda got tired and lazy for writing my blogs so I decided to just put some photos here...The photos which don't really fall into any specific group or trip...

This is what happened to my V-day flowers...I threw all the lilies (which I hate) away and put the dried roses back into the basket with the two birds we had left from the orchids Billy's mom gave us long time ago....yeah most of the orchids died...lol...I personally thought I made good use of the dead roses :p

Here is of course my handsome cat posing for photos again...and later he got too tired of posing so he was acting dead....


Here are photos of my martini and a berry-ish dessert we had after we had dinner with Jack and Nancy.

Cindy came back from Iraq past week so we had dinner at Buca to celebrate her BD which happens to be today....It seems like my life is full of meals with diff. friends who come and go from LA....

No comments: