Sunday, March 9, 2008

Home made food....once again :)

I was gonna put this blog on tomorrow, but then decided to do it today cuz I probably won't have time tomorrow....It's really not that imp what I m writing here, but just want to make a note and show more photos of home made food by Billy.

The story here is.....We went to Mitsuwa (Japanese market) this afternoon to see if anything was good to buy, and then all of a sudden Billy wanted to try and make sushi at home. I guess he just couldn't let the Japanese table mats we got last week sit at home without putting them to use. I guess it wasn't all that bad, and I am sure he successfully put a little more weight on me once again.....just like every time when he cooks during weekend....:)

This is how messy the counter looked like when we were preparing the materials....and Hades was waiting very patiently for the food.....The bamboo thingy is what we got last Sun.

I cooked the rice, and made the simple tofu skin ones...and the rest is all by Billy. The egg one was not bad at all :) The 2nd pic here is a diff. roll with diff. materials. They look kinda loose...but later ones he made were better...

Some instant miso soup....just to make the whole meal complete...:p

No comments: