Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mom, we are in DC if you can't find me for a few days....

Life has been a little more busy than usual since last weekend. We finished recording the 3rd song for the 2nd EP and I really didn't expect the session to be that long. I am not sure how the recording turned out to be....(cuz it's not exactly what I wanted, but I can't say it was bad either...hum....) Weekend was shortened by one hour on Sun because of the time change. I guess the weekend just kinda felt short to me over all.

I have been teaching a little more for the past few days as well. I tried to put students in the 1st three days of this week cuz we are actually flying to Washington DC tonight. (Skipping the ones I don't feel like teaching of course...lol...) Edward gave me this coupon on Virgin airline end of last year, and I was able to book two tickets for the price of one. This trip was decided before I got my greencard and went back to TW so it feels like we have been traveling a lot in a short period of time.

It looks like the weather in DC is not ideal for the coming few days. It will even rain if the weather report is true. I guess it's just gonna feel a lot colder than LA. We are praying for the weather to be better than expected, but I guess rain is ok too....just a diff. type of experience. Hades has also been scratching and biting himself starting from last week. I hope he will be alright while we are gone too...Ok...I may just be worrying too much, and should really get to pack right now before I teach in a few hours...

No comments: