Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Chatting + Drinking + Eating....

Got another massage last night but didn't feel as relaxed as last time. I think Emily was more into talking to me than massaging me....oh well....I guess sometimes it's good to let people talk cuz they need to. I just don't really understand why people want to talk to me....(like how my students want to tell me what is going on in their lives....sighs...) Billy suggested I should start charging for all the chatting...and I am starting to think that is a good idea even though nobody would want to pay for it....my student in college even chats with me on line while she is in class cuz the class is boring....what's up with that?

Woke up early this morning cuz I just couldn't sleep for some reason....Right at this point I am still sleepy after so many hours of drinking coffee + sitting in the living room. I had toast for breakfast and cooked some bacon also. Breakfast (which I usually don't even bother eating unless I wake up too early) reminded me of food mom used to cook for us. I think my brothers really like bacon or something...kinda weird I am remembering that.

I also chatted with Clement a little. He told me he is going broke cuz he just got a fridge (for keeping milk fresh and handy to drink).....It's funny how he is still so much into milk....This kid used to drink milk like people drink water when he was little... (maybe that is why he doesn't have as much teeth trouble as I do?). I guess food from childhood really brings certain memories and most of people keep on eating what they used to eat growing up....

Memories...am I really getting old or something?

No comments: