Thursday, October 4, 2007

So much for an originally easy-scheduled day...

Today is such a weird day which started with a weird dream. I was dreaming of my violin teacher from USC. (who happened to appear at my high school summer camp which I have no idea why I was attending.) Mr. Lipsett was never someone who I thought I would be able to joke around with, but in the dream we were eating lunch and chatting....(very pleasantly)...and even my high school violin teacher Julia was having fun with us....I remember how I was thinking "man...this is weird" while I was dreaming....

My last dental appt for 2007 was at 11 this morning, and I got there around 10:50. I was called into the room around 11:10, and waited there till 11:45. I finally got impatient (I guess I was patient enough to wait that long...) and found the dentist to ask how much longer I had to wait. He looked completely surprised to know that I was waiting, cuz the stupid assistant who called me in never told him I was even there. The dentist was wondering why I didn't show up for my appt and went to the front lobby to look for me a few times. I guess if I didn't go to ask him I would be waiting there for another hour without anyone noticing, since I was in the last room at the corner. They either just have a very bad communication or very dumb assistant. (I think it's both to be honest...)

I rushed to buy food at HK market after the dental appt (the whole treatment took only 10 min at the most by the way...but I wasted around 1 1/2 hour of my time for it), and finished shopping in 15 min. I thought I was super efficient so I might still be able to have a cup of coffee before my student arrives. Out of my expectation, Gloria was at my apartment early. She called right after I started doing laundry so I had to rush to open the door for her....

I tried to cook some stuff before my next lesson (while finishing up the laundry after lesson). I was not able to finish everything so I had to pick up laundry and put it on the car so I can teach on time. When I arrived at my student's house, I saw her mom standing at the door...and I thought...."hum...not a good sign"...Yeah....they were locked out of the door by accident....I ended up driving all the way to Pasadena for nothing, cuz they couldn't get into the house. So...I will have to teach her for two hours straight tomorrow, which results to a much more extended teaching schedule for Friday...sighs...

I drove home and started cooking again...I was finally able to sit down and drink my coffee around 5 pm....(with cooking done and all clothes folded....) I was hoping to watch my noon TV drama which I tried to record, and found out I was recording the wrong channel. Oh well...I guess it's just a day which nothing goes as planned....sighs....

No comments: