Monday, October 15, 2007

Hades under the table

Not much to write about weekend since Billy wrote it all. Here is just a picture of our new table which can really be expanded LONG....twice as long as what you see now...Billy seems to be into getting more furnitures in our apt for whatever reasons....oh well....as long as he likes it. Don't ask me what Hades is doing in the photo....he was trying to tell people to stay out of his territory perhaps...

Found some more high school friends on facebook.....It's amazing how many of them are actually married.. and a Korean friend moved back to Korea right after high school + quit playing piano all together!!!! She is having a busy life and told me that my roommate for two years got married in Korea too and has a kid !!! I guess it's wise to know when to quit music early in age so life can have a completely diff. aspect. Oh well....

I also got hooked up with a Polish friend who was not exactly all that outstanding when he was at school with us. He is now a composer too!!!! How weird...violinist-composer who seems to have a pretty good career in Florida in his 30s. I have to admit I was impressed....(also impressed about how big and old he looks right now..haha). I never thought I would look so much younger than most of the friends back in high school when I get to my 30s....That is the advantage of being Asian I am sure...

A lot of flash backs from younger years....Life is really a weird ride after all....

No comments: