Monday, October 1, 2007

Massage....

Went to my ex-roommate Katty's sister for a massage session yesterday. It was probably the high light of my life for the past week really. I didn't even realize that they moved to Rowland Heights for over a year already and I haven't have any massage for just about that long....

Emily was making a comment on how tight my muscles were and how my shoulders were hard as rocks. I guess that is why I had consistent headache for the past few weeks too. She gave me a very thorough session and I was screaming with a controlled volume because of the pain....

Basically my blood circulation has always been bad since I was a kid, and now my body cannot let out of water most of the time (on top of that I do drink a lot....sighs...). I probably also have some alignment problems of my bone disks which I guess won't be simply fixed by massage. I guess that might be caused by how much I sit on the couch everyday. :p

The result of the session was relaxed muscles with bruised feelings. My whole body was aching even till this morning. I don't think I have slept so well in a long period of time though. I was not even able to open my eyes for long when Billy was going to work, and I fell right back to sleep right after I complained about how my whole body was falling apart....

I think I need to go see Emily again in two weeks or so cuz she said she only did half treatment for me. I would love to at least sleep super well every two weeks....ha ha ha ha .....

No comments: