Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fingers....

A friend from high school was chatting with me and making a comment that I really don't think like a normal girl....later I was told that there is a "digit" theory that is developed from the ratio of your index finger : ring finger. It's funny cuz according to the theory I do have a more "male" way of thinking with my brain, and it probably explains why I usually find it hard to understand or hang around with girls....

Anyway....here is the link if anyone is interested.....I was quite surprised this theory is quite well known amongst the science world.... http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2004-10/bis-aft102004.php

By the way....the greater difference between index and ring finger length leads to a more violent and aggressive guy. (ring finger being the longer one...which is supposed to be normal for guys...) For the girls who want to know what kinda guy they are dealing with ...lol....

No comments: