Saturday, October 27, 2007

Short weekend....

I feel tired cuz I haven't been sleeping well for several days already. My student rescheduling her morning lessons with me really does not help....(cuz when I have things scheduled in the morning I just can't help worrying about not getting up on time....and then I can't sleep well....) Hades is now snoring on the sofa cuz he didn't get to sleep much either....(Ok....this was what I wrote from Sat....)

Now it's Mon and things seem a little diff. I think my sleep got a little better and I am not as sleepy any more. I am sure I will have more days to catch up before another morning lesson on Thurs. Weekend went by fairly fast and we really didn't do much....

I went to play a wedding for Pauline's sister on Sat. I think it was the shortest gig I ever had...and also the most disorganized for the musicians. I played on Billy's violin cuz I was worried there might be sun and it would be bad for my old dying violin. Funny thing is....it almost rained on Sat...but the wedding was short enough to finish before any water damage. Pauline told me that people think we played beautifully. I was really cracking up cuz we didn't even have microphones and I was very surprised people could hear us....maybe Billy's violin was indeed loud :p

Sun we went to buy some food and bumped into parents of my students many years ago. We ended up getting free drinks from them cuz they were excited to see me. I just thought it was funny that they seemed like good friends with me cuz I really didn't enjoy teaching the kids all that much. I guess Chinese people are good at pretending after all. One of the kids graduated from college already....it's amazing how fast time goes...and amazing how I am not that much older than my students....kinda weird....

I guess the power of my cape of favor from God is still working....even though it's on small things...LOL...

No comments: