Tuesday, October 2, 2007

No Big Deal....

Head is starting to hurt again...I am not quite sure if it's my wound from the wisdom tooth extraction or because of the bad quality of sleep I had. I don't know why I had a problem sleeping right last night. I was turning right and left on the bed throughout the whole night...just felt like I wanted to stretch every part of my body. It's really too bad my massage session only gave me one night of good sleep....sighs...

Everyone tried to wake me up this morning too....1st Billy's phone rang, and then someone's car alarm went off, and then a student's mom called....each happened just right after I get into sleep again....I finally decided to forget about it and wake up, but the coffee I am drinking right now does not seem to help my headache....yet....

Hades continued to sleep on the bed till now....almost 12....He is now officially a pig...He sleeps and eats a lot, and weights 16.2 lbs....even Nancy commented that his legs look thicker nowadays. Nancy just went back for her green card interview at TW. I guess nowadays applying green card via work is faster than getting married...ha ha ha ....

Looks like a good day to go out and walk on the beach....but I have to teach....(that rhymes man...) Felt like I should sleep in, but people didn't agree. I guess life does not always go the way we want it to go...but it's ok....no big deal. :p

No comments: