Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Yet another forgetful day

Woke up kinda early this morning cuz Billy needed to wake up early. Tried to catch up some more sleep after he left but then the quality was kinda bad. I think I don't feel as tired as Hades does though, cuz he is trying very hard to stay up while I am home. (and unfortunately he will only get to sleep when I leave to teach two students around 3:15...)

I tried to cook some curry for dinner and had fun cutting everything with those wonderful knives Tony and Patty bought us for the wedding. I should of open those earlier to save all those energy I wasted cutting stuff with the Ikea knives....After I finished cutting everything I realized that I don't have curry cubes to use at home....Isn't it great to have everything ready but one part missing at the very end? (yeah like a lot of things in life....)

Went to Ralph's to get the curry cubes cuz I don't think I would have time to go to other markets. Got another bag of toasts cuz I ran out of them last week....and grabbed some yogurt to see if those would help my digestions. I rushed back home, finished cooking the curry, and then realized that I got the wrong brand of toasts. This bag certainly does not taste anything close to what I got last time, and I had to use jam to help the taste. Oh well...it happens...the worst is that Hades does not like this brand either...

Jacob called and told me that his teacher back from Florida feels really diff. (I think the teacher moved to LA for recording projects, and Jacob wanted to hook us up and see if we can work together in the future. Apparently it's gonna be a little diff. than what Jacob thinks...) Jacob said his teacher and teacher's wife used to be a couple that everyone envies cuz they were so in love with each other....but now they are divorced...Jacob couldn't really understand and didn't know exactly what happened....I wonder how marriages can last....or not last....it's just tough....

The wildfire is still going on....getting worse in fact.....It feels really hot and dry when I went out to get stuff. My eyes kinda felt uncomfortable, and so is my nose. I can't even count how many wildfires had been going on around LA this year....It's kinda crazy. Yeah....crazy....like so many things in this world....(It's a nice song though....I know this is totally off the topic....but there is no topic anyway....)

No comments: